12 Daily Practices To Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success
Today Matters gives readers a road-map for growing their influence one day at a time.
Most of us look at our days in the wrong way: We exaggerate yesterday. We overestimate tomorrow. We underestimate today. The truth is that the most important day you will ever experience is today. Today is the key to your success.
In the book, John C. Maxwell describes success as a process rather than an achievement. He advises readers to concentrate on the day at hand rather than looking in the rear-view mirror or gazing too far into the future. Most importantly, he urges readers to adjust their daily routines in order to cultivate healthy habits that will help them win in leadership and in life.
Maxwell offers 12 decisions and disciplines-he calls it his daily dozen-that can be learned and mastered by any person to achieve success.
Today Matters training curriculum can be structured to fit within a 45-60 minute team meeting, a dedicated 2-hour, 4-hour, full-day, or multiple-day training event. Sessions can be delivered for a one-time event or a series of sessions over multiple weeks.
The following is an example of how the material could be structure to cover the key concepts from John Maxwell’s book over 5 sessions. Each session is an interactive group discussion that is facilitated by a John Maxwell certified coach and lasts approximately 60-90 minutes each week. Participants will read the associated chapters of the book in advance of each session
- Today Often Falls to Pieces—What Is the Missing Piece?
- Today Can Become a Masterpiece
- Today’s Attitude Gives Me Possibilities
- Today’s Priorities Give Me Focus
- Today’s Health Gives Me Strength
- Today’s Family Gives Me Stability
- Today’s Thinking Gives Me an Advantage
- Today’s Commitment Gives Me Tenacity
- Today’s Finances Give Me Options
- Today’s Faith Gives Me Peace
- Today’s Relationships Give Me Fulfillment
- Today’s Generosity Gives Me Significance
- Today’s Values Give Me Direction
- Today’s Growth Gives Me Potential
- Next Steps
Want to Learn More … Contact Us!
… to get more information on our upcoming schedule or to schedule this session for your team!