Certified Virtual Educator
For Professional Teachers
DO YOU NEED TO TEACH ONLINE NOW?
Now, more than ever, teaching online is a required part of educating students. Many of us never envisioned what this school year would look like, or what the future will look like, but teaching virtually is a skill that we need to master.
In a physical classroom, you know how to engage students and create interactive activities for experiential learning? Chances are you may have been taught how to use the technology, such as Zoom, Google Classrooms, and similar applications. However, in a virtual environment, did you learn how to:
- use ANY online platform to engage students in your virtual classroom
- use techniques for verbal and non-verbal interactivity in a virtual setting, chats, polls, breakout rooms, whiteboards, and surveys
- prepare to set up and troubleshoot technology
- setup synchronous activities to enrich engagement in the live class
- setup asynchronous skills enrich learning outside the classroom
- blend synchronous and asynchronous activities
- deliver classes with in-person and remote learners
- build rapport with students
Steps To Achieve can show you how to teach online to engage students.
This is a clear return on your investment, making this a NO-BRAINER!
Schedule For Your School!
Certified Virtual Educator
This half-day class provide foundational skills for virtual, asynchronous, and blended classrooms.
Learn what you need to know to quickly move from traditional classroom to a virtual classroom.
This live virtual classes models what we teach. You not only learn the concepts, but you get to experience them first hand. Our instructors have earned their CVE and mastered the art of delivering virtually!
Get Certified as a
Certified Virtual Educator (CVE)
Earning a Certified Virtual Educator (CVE) credential will ensure that you are prepared to teach online.
Adding this certification to your CV speaks volumes to school administrators about your commitment to teaching students attending your classes virtually with the same efficacy as students present in your physical classroom.
The Certified Virtual Educator assessment is included as part of your CVE learning experience.
Once you feel that you are adequately prepared, you can take the assessment, receive your score, and print your certificate from anywhere. Shortly after passing your assessment, you will receive a digital badge that you can use to share your CVE credential—in email or on social media, this credential will demonstrate your commitment to teaching in a virtual world.
Our facilitators are :
- Master Certified Virtual Educator Instructors
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Modern Classroom Certified Trainers
- Act-48 Training Provider
- After John Maxwell Team Coaches, Trainers & Speakers
- DISC Trainers and practitioners
- EIQ-2 (Emotional Intelligence) Certified Practioners
- Licensed Empowered Living content provider
- Certified DISC Workshop Leader
- Modern Classroom Certified Trainer
We deliver high-quality training directly to your staff.
We often talk about differentiators in business, and Jim’s accessibility and follow-up is a strong differentiator. He’s genuinely interested in how we are doing and our ability to use this information.
The instructor was an obvious expert and his experience was important in establishing immediate credibility with the class. His skill in holding student’s interest and involving them in discussions was instrumental in making this class both educational, but also very enjoyable.
Contact Us Today
Let us know how we can help meet your needs